This bushveld gem is conveniently located just 30-odd minutes from Zambezi drive in Pretoria and is an idyllic destination get away for break, or spend a tranquil holiday made all the more special by the friendly and professional staff.
The abundant birdlife and free-ranging game add something extra-special to an already relaxing and peaceful atmosphere. The luxurious chalets are well appointed and air conditioned, with large windows and refreshingly different exclusive decor. The units range from a simple 4-sleeper with one bedroom and a sleeper couch, to a full size 8-sleeper unit with three spacious bedrooms and a sleeper couch.
Whether you're up for a game drive, soaking in the magnificent views or just relaxing alongside the sparkling pool, this is one of those great getaway places that will keep you coming back for more.
Arrive in style at your favourite Safari Lodge - Pre-book your game drives, breakfast hampers and fire starters in advance at fantastic rates. Dial Reservations 72 hours prior to your visit on 012 492 1230 to secure your add-ons.
1 bedroom sleeps 4
2 bedroom sleeps 6
3 bedroom sleeps 8
*IF you require any special assistance in terms of access, please contact the resort directly*
- Cleaning service
- TV (DSTV Hotel Bouquet)
- Stair access
- Bar (closed on Mondays)
- Bird watching
- Game drives - at an additional cost - bookings to be made at the main bar (no private vehicles allowed on game farm)
- Games room
- Mini golf
- Conference facility
- Kiosk available which supplies basic daily necessities
- Le Fera Restaurant and Takeaways (for trading hours please click here)
- Swimming pools
- Super tube - at an additional cost - will only be opened on demand with minimum of 15 people
Nearby Attractions & Activities
- Carousel Casino 60km
- Fishing 10km
- Johannesburg International Airport 70km
- Medical facilities 25km
- Mooiplaat golf course 15km
- Pretoria 25km
- Roodeplaat dam 10km
- Shopping centre 25km
- ATM 25km
- Cullinan Diamond Mine Tour 31km
- Sir Thomas Restaurant 31km
- The Lemon Tree Tea Garden 31km
- Cullinan Square 31km
- Krause Wild Health Spa & Pottery 25km
- Ludwig's Roses 15km
- Mahala View Lion Park 15km
- Montana Traders Square 25km
Breakage & key deposit (only cash or credit cards will be accepted)
Kindly note that Monateng Le Fera Restaurant have new trading hours:
Monday to Thursdays; 08:00 - 19:00 Sit down restaurant
Friday; 08:00 - 12:00 sit down restaurant
Friday to Sundays; 12:00 - 19:00 takeaways only
Saturdays and Sunday; 08:00 - 11:00; Breakfast buffet
Portion 49 of the Farm
From OR TAMBO International Airport; Take the N1 Pietersburg Highway. Take the Zambezi off-ramp - turn right at the robot. At the first 4 way robot set, turn left onto the KwaMalanga road. Drive for 18 km. Turn left onto the Wallmansthal road. Drive for 1.6 km. Turn right at the Monateng Safari Lodge sign.
*Resort availability and activities are in accordance with the status of the voucher.